Latte art is a very attractive and creative way of making designs on the latte surface of...
Latte art is a very attractive and creative way of making designs on the latte surface of the coffee by pouring steamed milk into the perfect short of espresso. When we pour the steamed milk on the surface of the perfect shot espresso then the design formed on its surface is also permanent in nature. These designs can be simply formed by pouring the steamed milk onto the soft latte surface of the coffee and making a design out of it. To make a latte art with consistency is very difficult for a beginner in the field of this coffee art, a professional hand can easily make number of coffee designs and latte arts with perfection and also with consistency.
History of Latte Art:
The latte art is developed in many countries according to their knowledge of coffee and latte but the very first latte art was made by the Italians. David Schomer and Jack Kelly developed the first few patterns of the latte art in the late 1980’s and by the end of 80’s in 1989 the first Heart Shape latte design was made and from then it went viral in all the different countries where latte art was being practiced. And by the midst of the 90’s the latte art was rooted in many different countries and the designs experienced many new innovative techniques some professional and some unprofessional, but it was definitely the first choice for every coffee lover. So let us see some of the popular latte art facts and figure below.
Fats about the Most Popular Latte Art:
- Latte art originally is the art of making different designs by pouring steamed milk on the latte of the perfect short of espresso, but with the evolution in technology the original art making has also evolved and there are certain tools made for making the latte arts and now in many countries where this latte at of coffee is done for business the tools are used for making the designs.
- There are only two methods till date for making latte art i.e.
- Free Pouring: Here the latte art is purely made by the mastery of hands.
- Etching: Here a specific tool or equipment is used to make the latte arts.
- David Schomer has been credited for bringing this art of coffee culture into United States.
- David Schomer used hands and made one of the finest latte arts from the free pouring method and by 1989 he created the perfect Heart Latte Art which is now the most popular latte art around the world.
- In the international latte art competition the two designs have become a standard bench mark for the participants from around the world, these latte arts are the Heart shape latte arts and the Rosetta Latte art.
- Rosetta or simply the beautiful Leaf pattern latte art has also gain equal popularity among the coffee lovers from around the world and it was also first invented or discovered by the free pouring method of making the latte arts.